sábado, 5 de março de 2011

WHAT IS TABOO ANYWAY?

WHAT IS TABOO ANYWAY? - "A taboo is a strong social prohibition relating to any area of human activity or social custom that is sacred and forbidden based on moral judgment and sometimes even religious beliefs. Breaking the taboo is usually considered objectionable or abhorrent by society".
W.T.F.? - LIFE'S WHAT YOU MAKE IT
You may know that fashion has changed a lot. This year in fashion it's all about difference, revolution. Colors, new fabrics. YOU CERTAINLY must have seen the Jil Sander's collection or the Prada prints or stripes.
WHY DID I CHOOSE THESE PICTURES? 
"to become independent!" - "emancipation", "to be free" - creativity and autonomy.
In my world women wear hats, in my world i can set myself free and let my skirt fly, even show a little leg, in my world i can scream out loud, say that i love whoever i want, in my world i can cross my legs, i can have  a moment with the people i love, even if it takes an eternity. In my world, i can use some color whenever i want, i can use stripes, bananas prints, stripes. In my world perfection is imperfection, imperfection is art and art is you, it's what come from inside of you. In my world you can get used to me or not. Just, do not bother me! 

ONCE AGAIN, SURELY LIFE'S WHAT YOU MAKE IT!

GOODNIGHT.AND TABOO...WHAT IS TABOO ANYWAY?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário